Apple is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Would you like to work at Apple? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Apple Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Apple jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Apple Inc. is a very popular American multinational technology company that has been providing the latest and high-quality gadgets and accessories to people across the world. The main headquarters of the company is in Cupertino, California. It has its own team that designs, develops and sells mobile phones, electronics, computer software and other online services to customers. Along with Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, Apple is considered one of the Big Tech enterprises.
Apple Inc. UAE was previously an online store, established in 2011. In 2014, it became a physical store and was headquartered in Emaar Square in Downtown Dubai, to serve the African and Middle East region. Apple branches at Emirates Mall in Dubai and Yes Mall in Abu Dhabi had long queues of people waiting to visit its minimalist store. Within 18 months, both branches had 4 million visitors. These were the first official Apple stores in the Arab region. Two years later, the Apple Dubai Mall branch was built.
The UAE is considered the only country in the Arab region that has been paying attention to Apple. Despite its population, which is apparently smaller than that of Saudi Arabia and Egypt, the economy of the United Arab Emirates is one of the reasons why people are fond of Apple products in the country.
Requirements for Apple Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- High School Graduate or Diploma in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Apple Careers
- Machine Learning and AI
- Software and Services
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Corporate Functions
- Apple Retail
- Sales and Business Development
- Support and Services
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apple UAE Jobs
- Specialist earns approximately AED 93,000/yr.
- Sales Executive earns approximately AED 6,000/yr.
- Solutions Consultant earns approximately AED 2L – AED 2L/yr.
- Business Manager earns approximately AED 10T – AED 5L/yr.
- Sales Specialist earns approximately AED 92T – AED 1L/yr.
- Digital Marketing Manager earns approximately AED 37T – AED 40T/yr.
How to Apply to Apple Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Apple.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Submit a Resume.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Apple UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Apple Click Here.
Apple Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Apple
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Apple
- Sharjah Jobs in Apple
- Ajmal Jobs in Apple
- Fujairah Jobs in Apple
If you are interested and passionate about Apple UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Apple Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
1 thought on “Apple Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings”
(MBA Marketing & Finance)
Present Address: –
Al Salah Building Jurf
Permanent Address: –
Ernakulam (DIST), INDIA.
Please accept this as an expression of my interest in the position with your organisation. I believe that my education, skills, and experience in the field of finance and marketing makes me the best candidate you are looking for.
As an ambitious personality, I am always passionate about developing my career for the future best. My qualification can further be proven by the fact that I am an accredited holder of a Master’s degree (MBA). Besides, having worked for over 2 years. I share and give maximum input for the job I was assigned to get the best output.
1. Pavizham Oil and Foods: –
Marketing Coordinator Head
2. Planet Groups of Companies: –
In addition to my qualifications, I did an internship in ” Meriiboy Ice Creams as a Marketing Intern. ”
Kindly review my attached resume for additional information regarding my qualifications and experiences.
Right now, I am in Ajman on a Visit Visa and I am immediately available to join.
Highly optimistic and hopeful about your feedback. Thank you for your time and consideration. I can be reached anytime via my cell.
Thanks & Regards