Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate based in Dubai, UAE, with operations across the GCC.
Would you like to work at Apparel Group? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Apparel Group Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Apparel Group jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Apparel Group
The Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate based in Dubai, UAE, with operations in the GCC. Today, the Apparel Group caters to millions of eager shoppers through its 2010+ retail stores and 78+ brands across all platforms, while employing over 17,300 multicultural employees.
The Apparel Group is all set to break new barriers and create new benchmarks in the retail industry to become the top global retailer. The company has achieved business growth over the past 26 years by introducing world-class labels from around the world including Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, ALDO, Charles & Keith, Jamie’s Italian and Tim Hortons.
Requirements for Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School, Diploma, or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Apparel Group Careers
- Retail Sales
- Buying Merchandising & Planning
- F & B
- Brand Support
- Brand Operations
- Accounts & Finance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apparel Group UAE Jobs
- Sales Associate earns approximately AED 36,500.
- Store Manager earns approximately AED 89,100.
- Retail Sales Associate earns approximately AED 26,700.
- Sales Executive earns approximately AED 46,000.
- Cashier earns approximately AED 42,000.
- Marketing Manager earns approximately AED 2L.
Apparel Group provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Apparel Group.
- Scroll Down and Click On Join Our Team.
- Then click on View All Jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Apparel Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Apparel Group Click Here.
Apparel Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Apparel Group
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Apparel Group
- Sharjah Jobs in Apparel Group
- Ajmal Jobs in Apparel Group
- Fujairah Jobs in Apparel Group
- Al Ain Jobs in Apparel Group
If you are interested and passionate about Apparel Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Apparel Group Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
2 thoughts on “Apparel Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings”
I am looking for any available opportunity. I have 11 years of experience in the hospitality industry in the UAE. currently, I am working as a night auditor at the Millennium hotel. if you have any opportunity please let me know.
Thank you very much for your time and kind consideration.
I’m new in UAE and the first store I entered was your store, first impression was perfect, customer service good. I really want to work with you. I’m a sales person, thanks.