The American Hospital Dubai is a 254-bed private hospital providing healthcare to the highest US standards and is the leader and pioneer in international accreditation and recognition.
Would you like to work at American Hospital? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in American Hospital Careers in Dubai and you will learn about the requirements for American Hospital jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About American Hospital
American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded a JCI, while its laboratory is the first in the private sector to be accredited by the American College of Pathologists. The hospital is also an inaugural member of the prestigious Mayo Care Network. In addition, the American Hospital Cancer Program was the first in Dubai to offer comprehensive one-stop care. The Life Support Training Center at American Hospital Dubai is the first to become an American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center in a private hospital in the United Arab Emirates.
To ensure the highest standards of care, American Hospital has implemented a Service Excellence Program, while its Division of Clinical Education provides multidisciplinary education programs for clinical staff.
Requirements for American Hospital Careers in Dubai
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Basic Secondary Education or High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Excellent English and Arabic verbal/written communication skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in American Hospital Careers
- Administrator and Support
- Allied Health
Salaries and Employment Benefits in American Hospital Dubai Jobs
- Registered Nurse earns approximately AED 1,56,500/yr.
- Hospital Unit Clerk earns approximately AED 60T – AED 65T/yr.
- Administrative Assistant earns approximately AED 28T – AED 52T/yr.
- Graphic Designer earns approximately AED 1L – AED 2L/yr.
- Customer Service earns approximately Representative AED 72T – AED 78T/yr.
American Hospital provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Basic Salary
- Great pay
- Friendly Environment
- Health Insurance
How to Apply to American Hospital Careers in Dubai
- Open the employment portal of American Hospital.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in American Hospital Dubai
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of American Hospital Click Here.
American Hospital Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in American Hospital
If you are interested and passionate about American Hospital Dubai Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in American Hospital Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: