Al Maya Group Job in Dubai are looking for an enthusiastic Sales advisor to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers. The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive sustainable growth. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Sales advisors facilitate sales transactions by advising customers on suitable products that best meet their needs and encourage purchases. They explain product features and benefits to customers, assist them in locating specified products on the sales floor, and process customer payments.
|Job Category||Food Division|
|Job Role||Sales Advisor|
About Al Maya Group
Al Maya Group, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is a diversified company established in 1982 by our Founder and Chairman Mr. L.K.Pagarani. It is with his vision and leadership that Al Maya Group successfully completes 34 years in 2016. The Group’s core business’ consist of Distribution of Food and Non-Food products, Supermarkets, Lifestyle Retail (Borders & Paperchase) and Franchising.
Qualification of Al Maya Group Job in Dubai
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a sales advisor.
- The ability to operate a cash register.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Al Maya Group Job in Dubai
- Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role
- Experience in handling cash register
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recommend the products and services to the customers according to their taste and style.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the quality of services provided to the customers.
- Run and operate cash registers for the business.
- Replenish the stock when required.
- Manage the merchandise promptly according to the demand.
- Provide details on return policies and handling procedures.
- Determine what is to be displayed on shelves and for what duration of time.
- Meet sales targets efficiently.
- Maintain friendly and good relations with the clients.
- Determine prospective sales opportunities.
Apply in Al Maya Group Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Advisor Job In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Al Maya Group Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.