Al Habtoor Group is now recognised globally as a major UAE conglomerate with a diversified business, with strategic assets in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education and publishing sectors.
Would you like to work at Al Habtoor? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Al Habtoor Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Al Habtoor jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Habtoor
The Al Habtoor Group has developed with the United Arab Emirates. What started as a small engineering firm in 1970 is today one of the most respected groups in the sector with interests in the hospitality, automotive, real estate, education and publishing sectors. The Al Habtoor Group has earned itself a solid reputation both locally and internationally due to the vision of its Chairman, Khalaf Ahmed Al Habtoor.
Al Habtoor Group is one of the UAE’s most respected and successful businesses. Today it operates in the UAE and international markets. It employs thousands of highly-qualified, experienced professionals. Just as the name of UAE has become synonymous with business and enterprise across the globe, the name of Al Habtoor Group has become synonymous with dynamic growth, as evidenced by its commitment to grow and develop businesses across multiple sectors.
Requirements for Al Habtoor Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum Graduate / Post Garduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Al Habtoor Careers
- Administration Manager
- Sales & Marketing
- Media & Communications
- Operation Manager
- Governance & Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Habtoor UAE Jobs
- Sales Executive earns approximately AED 60,000
- Accountant earns approximately AED 46,000
- Marketing Coordinator earns approximately AED 91,000.
- Retail Sales Associate earns approximately AED 55,000.
- Office Boy earns approximately AED 37,000.
- Document Controller earns approximately AED 59,000.
Al Habtoor International provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Al Habtoor Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Al Habtoor.
- Select the area of interest you are looking for.
- Fill in a form with your name, email, and more information.
- Upload your updated CV.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Al Habtoor UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Al Habtoor Click Here.
Al Habtoor Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Al Habtoor
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Al Habtoor
- Sharjah Jobs in Al Habtoor
- Ajmal Jobs in Al Habtoor
- Fujairah Jobs in Al Habtoor
- Al Ain Jobs in Al Habtoor
If you are interested and passionate about Al Habtoor UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Al Habtoor Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: