Al Ghurair Group is a prominent family-owned business contributing to the economy of Dubai and the UAE. The Group has been in business for over 40 years with expertise in retail, industry and manufacturing.
Would you like to work at Al Ghurair? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Al Ghurair Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Al Ghurair jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Ghurair
Al Ghurair Investments is one of the largest diversified family business groups in the Middle East, with operations in seven distinct industry sectors: Foods, Resources, Property, Construction, Energy, Transportation and Enterprise. Established in 1960 as a trading business, Al Ghurair was one of the first pillars of industry and commerce in the emerging UAE. Today, the name of the Al Ghurair family has become synonymous with the heritage, development and vision of the coveted country.
Headquartered in Deira, the business’s diverse operations are spread over 50 countries around the world, employing approximately 28,000 people. With a proud history of innovation and entrepreneurship, today Al Ghurair Investments continues to build on its 60-something legacy, based on a solid commitment to excellence and belief.
Requirements for Al Ghurair Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School, Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Al Ghurair Careers
- Administrative Assistant
- IT Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Operations Head
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Analyst
- Dispatch Clerk
- Technical Advisor
- Human Resources
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Ghurair UAE Jobs
- IT Team Leader earns approximately AED 150,000.
- Business Development Manager earns approximately AED 180,000.
- Area Sales Manager earns approximately AED 154,000.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 66,000.
- Financial Analyst earns approximately AED 198,000.
- Technical Advisor earns approximately AED 54,000.
- Human Resources earns approximately AED 260,000.
- Operation earns approximately AED 84,000.
Al Ghurair International provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Al Ghurair Careers in UAE
To apply for Al Ghurair careers in UAE you need to send your CV to the given email. And make sure you send only an updated resume, After sending your CV you have to wait for a few days if your CV is selected then the recruitment team of Al Ghurair will contact you.
Email: [email protected]
- Official Career Page of Al Ghurair.
- You can also keep an eye on our LinkedIn Channel for details of new vacancies.
Walk-in-Interview in Al Ghurair UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Al Ghurair Click Here.
Al Ghurair Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Al Ghurair
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Al Ghurair
- Sharjah Jobs in Al Ghurair
- Ajmal Jobs in Al Ghurair
- Fujairah Jobs in Al Ghurair
- Al Ain Jobs in Al Ghurair
If you are interested and passionate about Al Ghurair UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Al Ghurair Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: