Accountant Jobs in Dubai are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
About Robert Half
Robert Half, the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm, connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for roles in finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support.
Qualification of Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- 1 – 5 years’ experience across Finance & Accounting
- Audit background
- Qualified Accountant- ACCA, CA, CIMA, CMA, CPA
- Good communication skills
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Prepare quarterly management accounts for each of the SPV’s
- Ensure related party balances are consistent between the entities.
- Posting entries into Sage in accordance with Accounting Policy & into the appropriate Corporate entities.
- Calculate covenants for Goldman – Quarterly maintenance Look Through Leverage Ratio
- IFC reporting
- Maintain corporate docs for all entities
- Getting registers updated through company secretaries – ROM’s and ROD’s
- Following up with company secretary on all corporate changes
- Operate online banking system – setting up beneficiaries and payments, extracting statements and SWIFT’s
- Deal with all payment related queries
- Maintain relationship with Auditors
- Complete the AFS from start to finish, manage auditors, resolve issues, finish on time
- Annual US tax filings (K1’s) – work with tax consultant, provide management accounts for tax workings
- UAE VAT return filings
- ESR regulations for DIFC entities
Apply in Accountant Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Finance Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Accountant Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.